Rotarian Client organizes conference celebrates rich entrepreneurial heritage to instill the lost entrepreneurship legacy and facilitate networking opportunities among fellow beings. The two day conference was to provide a sustainable business platform, necessary tools to educate entrepreneurs and reinvigorate the risk taking trait of early Nagarathar’s in the future generations of the community.
A world-class business platform that simplifies meeting planning drives efficiency and delivers amazing attendee experiences. They also preferred the app to be user friendly and ready with features to send notifications and manage your past, present and future meeting data.
What we did
We provided ShowTime, mobile event management platform that remains comprehensive yet simple to engage event audience and scale effortlessly to meet your needs and increase ROI.
The feature-rich native app with highly customizable & intuitive features enhanced attendee experience and helped Rotarians to get the most out of their conference event in a cost-effective way.
We have customized the app and facilitated admin user to create static pages and login credentials for the delegates and guest users.
We enhanced the applications response time & improved customer satisfaction by enabling Quick communication within the delegates and help desk through social media platforms including what’s app communication.
- High quality application with User friendly navigations and functionalities
- Features to access the full agenda about speaker information, organizers, sponsors, interactive maps
- Send instant queries & ask questions to the speakers
- Get info about the event happenings, trending topics, event photographs, and more
- Give your RSVP to the organizers
- Quick Access to the helpdesk
- Information regarding the delegates who will be attending the event
- Post “Ratings” on your favourite speakers, awesome event sessions and share them with your social networks
- Develop your business network, socialize and have fun
- Covered the most of the latest device responsiveness